BMS technologies in demand
Battery Management Systems market size projected to expand over the next decade.Read more here
Strategies to reduce the cost of battery electronics
New simplified designs in battery electronics circuits for reducing hardware and wiring costsSecure your place
New technologies in BMS algorithms
Hear the latest case studies in BMS design with ML and AI in mind.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Subhash Dhar
American Battery Solutions
- Xinbao Gao
- Matthew Davis
Luna Innovations Inc.
- Katharina Gerber
- Wesley Thibault
- Johan Gout
- Carter Lloyds
- Kunal Phalpher
- Arunachala Kannan
Zero Electric Vehicles
- Luna Innovations
- American Battery Solutions
- ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions
- Impact Clean Power Technology, Americas
- EA Elektro-Automatik
- EFTEC North America
- Hatch Inc.
- Huber USA
- Capture 3D
- STAR Technology
- QAD Inc.
- Energy Material Advances
- PlugVolt, LLC.
Who should attend?
- Battery Design
- BMS Technologies
- Battery Electronics
- Battery Testing
- Simulation & Modelling
- Materials Research
- Machinery Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Parts Procurement
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Advanced Engineering
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Legal and Regulations
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Equipment Certification Services
The BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS 2023 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest BMS technologies and advancements in battery functional safety…view more...
Key topics for 2023:
- Future trends in battery management systems for next-generation EV battery packs
Understand the current scenario and future projections of BMS development from a global perspective of high energy density and fast charging battery development trends for electric vehicles.
- Exploring machine learning and artificial intelligence for the intelligent battery
Discover the latest breakthroughs in BMS engineering using machine learning and AI algorithms for better optimization of battery parameters for longer and safer battery operation.
- Latest research in battery topology for improving safety, durability, and efficiency
Evaluate innovations in mapping battery topology to accurately access the deterioration of the battery's state of health by aging and cycling.
- Case studies on Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) in electric vehicles
Case studies on Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) in EVs to complement the current BMS data-driven algorithms with an additional sensor fusion for accurate SOH assessment.
- Evaluating the features of the architecture of distributed, modular, and centralized BMS architecture
Gain insights into various BMS architectures, such as distributed, modular, and centralized BMS, and learn their benefits and limitations regarding hardware, wiring costs, and functional redundancy in its application.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for battery management systems
Hear from key regulators and governing bodies on lithium-ion battery safety, especially on fire hazards caused by inferior design of the BMS.
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- An extensive range of information regarding the industry and key providers.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- Great experience to gain knowledge of the automotive world and an opportunity to network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)
- A major event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)